A Trusted Provider of Live-In Care for Lehigh Valley Seniors
Even the most loving and devoted family members may not be able to provide around-the-clock care for their loved ones as they age. If your elderly parent, grandparent or family member can no longer live at home safely without 24/7 assistance and monitoring, Home Care Assistance of Lehigh Valley can help. Our trained and experienced live-in caregivers not only help with daily tasks, but they also provide emotional support and encouragement while promoting independence and purpose in order to improve overall quality of life.
How Can a 24/7 Lehigh Valley Caregiver Help?
Knowing that many seniors wish to maintain their regular routines and independence, our live-in caregivers are available to help with a variety of everyday tasks, including but not limited to:
- Medication reminders
- Healthy meal preparation and eating if needed
- Transportation to appointments and outings
- Mobility support and fall prevention
- Cognitive and social stimulation
- Emotional support and companionship
- Exercise encouragement and assistance
- Recommended therapies
- Daily personal care and incontinence
- Overnight watch and help regulating sleep
- Monitoring for changes in symptoms, behavior and sleep patterns
- Light housework and cleaning
Care for Seniors with Advanced Conditions
The professional live-in caregivers at Home Care Assistance of Lehigh Valley know that no two senior adults will have the same care needs, which is why our team takes the time to carefully craft an individualized for each of our clients. Our caregivers are trained in how to meet the unique needs of elderly adults who are living with degenerative disease such as dementia or Parkinson’s, those that are undergoing home rehabilitation after a fall or stroke, or aging adults in need of palliative or cancer care.
If you would like to schedule a complementary in-home consultation to discuss your aging loved one’s care needs, please call 484-350-3874 today.