It can be difficult to entrust the care of an aging parent or loved one to another person. However, the right person, who is as qualified as they are compassionate, can be an invaluable resource for your loved one and your family. If your aging loved one needs assistance to live at home safely and you are unable to provide an adequate level of support on your own, consider an in-home caregiver from Home Care Assistance. Here are just five reasons why families in the Lehigh Valley rely on our caregivers to help their loved ones age in place:
- Our Caregivers are Highly Qualified – Our caregivers are individuals who we would be confident leaving our own family members with. All of our caregivers undergo rigorous background investigations and we perform thorough reference checks to ensure a high level of experience in the industry. About 1 in 25 caregivers meet our high standards.
- Our Caregivers are Passionate Individuals – Using our professionally developed psychological examination, we can ensure that our caregivers possess important characteristics such as honesty, kindness and conscientiousness. They are individuals who are dedicated to our mission of changing the way the world ages and are committed to helping seniors live safely and independently at home.
- Our Caregivers are Expertly Trained – We train all of our caregivers in our exclusive Balanced Care and Cognitive Therapeutics Methods. Balanced Care focuses on the importance of healthy diets, daily exercise, social ties and calmness and purpose while Cognitive Therapeutics focuses on how to help seniors maintain mental acuity, brain health and cognition for longer.
- Our Caregivers are Available 24/7 – Believing that seniors should have access to the care they need when they need it, all of our caregivers are available 24/7. Whether your aging loved one needs help on the weekends, in the early mornings or overnight 24 hour care in the Lehigh Valley, you can rely on our caregivers to be there when you need them most.
- Our Caregivers are Bonded and Insured – Unlike private hire caregivers, all Home Care Assistance caregivers are employees of our company. They are not contractors and they are bonded and licensed, meaning that you don’t have to worry about workers’ compensation or payroll taxes. Focus on what matters most; spending time with your aging loved one and allow us to handle the rest.
Find out how one of our highly trained and compassionate caregivers can benefit your aging loved one by calling Home Care Assistance of the Lehigh Valley at 484-350-3874 today. We offer complimentary, no-obligation consultations where you can learn more about our caregivers and our company. We look forward to hearing from you!